Friday 3 October 2014

Calendar reminder and new links!

Really hope you will have enjoyed reading the blog......any feedback gratefully received at pamelamallpress@btinternet.com and if you would like recommendations on where to walk, just ask!
Thought I would just remind about the 2015 calendar available from me with 12 pictures from our walk, the proceeds going to Victory over Cancer for the Velindre appeal. The cost is just £6 so if you would like one you can pay at my JustGiving page then drop me an email with your address and I will post one to you. If you prefer to pay by cheque, drop me an email again with your address and I will reply with my address to send the cheque to.

And here are some links with details of completing the path if you would like to read them....



Thank you all so very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment